How to get involved
Pure Executive is looking for progressive organisations, of any size and from any sector within the East of England, to participate in the scheme. We encourage organisations to consider both male and female participants, as one of the scheme’s aims is to ensure the region has a balanced representation of ‘board ready’ individuals.
To participate, individual participants will need to commit to the following:
- A commitment to attend an agreed number of board meetings or leadership team meetings at the host company
- Sign a NDA and keep all materials and knowledge confidential
- Agree to participate in the scheme on an unpaid basis
- Provide feedback on progress at the conclusion of the secondment.
Find out more
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an exploratory discussion
- Contact email@example.com to book onto the Executive Training Programme