Once module 1 of the training is complete, there is the option to attend and observe the Board or senior leadership team meetings of another host organisation for a one-year secondment.
This provides board-level development opportunities, observing the workings and dynamics of a board first-hand. Each participating organisation is encouraged to host a board apprentice and nominate an individual from their own organisation, to attend the board meetings as an observer with another participating organisation.
Matching the right board apprentice for your organisation
Pure Executive will facilitate the selection and introduction of participants to host organisations. Organisations will have a choice of applicants and are supported by Pure Executive throughout the selection and secondment period. Pure Executive will:
- Meet with the host organisation’s Board to take a brief, understand cultural fit, challenges, opportunities and aims
- Meet and brief all individual applicants
- Facilitate interviews and manage the offer to your participant
- Keep in touch with the participant and host organisation throughout the secondment period
- Monitor and report on the outcome of the scheme
How to get involved
Pure Executive is looking for progressive organisations, of any size and from any sector within the East of England, to participate in the scheme. We encourage organisations to consider both male and female participants, as one of the scheme’s aims is to ensure the region has a balanced representation of ‘board ready’ individuals.
The cost to the participant’s organisation is £3500 + VAT per participant.